You are here
Welcome to the Possible Futures Website!
Welcome to the new site for Possible Futures, Possible Selves, an initiative of the Pathways to Prosperity initiative! We created this site for educators and administrators to access and share free career awareness and exploration curricular resources, educational research, and more.
- Educators and administrators can browse and access all of our resources, including lesson plans, implementation manuals, and curriculum overviews.
- The curricula includes STEM Career Awareness, Skills for Success, and Lenses on the Future.
- To view specific resources, click the link of the curriculum that you are most interested in exploring. You will land on a page where you can access lesson plans and overviews directly, either in the In-school or Extended Learning Time space. You also have an option to download lesson plans separately, or download the entire curriculum as one PDF.
- Upon download, you will be asked to fill out basic identifying information so we can collect data on how the resources are being used. Ensure you enable cookies on your browser so this information can be saved, and you do not have to fill it out each time you download a resource.
- Our blog highlights the latest trends in educational research, as well as provides information on projects that the JFF/HGSE team is working on. Blog posts will also highlight new and interesting content on the site and provide information on logistics related to the Possible Futures community.
- Each post provides space for posting comments. We encourage you to comment on posts you find interesting and/or want to learn more about.
- We would love to feature a diverse set of voices across the community. If you’re interested in becoming a guest blogger, please contact email@example.com.
If you have any questions or technical difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.